Monday, August 30, 2010

March 25, 2010

I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord.
Psalm 118:17

I haven't gotten my pathology results back and I'm freaking out. They said it would take a week and it's been exactly a week. Every time I have some test result that I'm waiting for... well, I just haven't gotten any good test results lately.
For whatever reason, an envelope on which I had written Dr. M's office address has disappeared and I had some security blanket thing tied to it. So I kind of went a little crazy trying to find it. It didn't even have her number on it. Now I'm waiting for mom because I need to apologize.
I think my pain meds affect my emotions - as in, I don't have any.
I just have moments of getting frantic about something.

No comments:

Post a Comment