Thursday, September 9, 2010

April 7, 2010, part 2

Mom is sending me Maitake mushroom caplets, I'm also ordering Graviola from the amazon and buying Cassie's tea next week.

I'm holding firmly to my belief that God gave us the right plants to help our bodies heal. My faith is not in the herbs, but in God's provision to Adam, Noah, etc. God gave us all we needed. HE is the Great Physician!

I have an appointment with Dr. P, the chemotherapist, on Monday, 4/12; then another appointment with Dr. H for a pelvic exam. Yea! :( Then another CT scan. Double yea :( . I think I can deal. Needles aren't that bad. There are worse things, like major abdominal surgery.

BTW! DS is doing a photo shoot for our family at S----- Park on Saturday. He does free pics for cancer patients. We're doing Alice in Wonderland pics and straight up family pics. I'm so excited.

I've got almost everything together for it: costumes, mismatched teacups, even a hookah! KP and JB really came through for me: teacups, teapots, tablecloths, etc.

I have lingering pain in my right pelvic-hip area, and I'm unable to lift my left knee much more than normal walking height.

No comments:

Post a Comment